NEXTCLOUD: Configuration details
Once you have installed NextCloud you can connect from different clients (Windows / Linux / Mobile) to your server. This guide will give you a step-by-step walk through of how to connect properly.
After installing NextCloud you will need to open the application on the server to finish its setup. Be sure to pick a password that is safe for use.
- Install the client of your choice (in this example we will use the windows client)
- Once installed you can fire it up and choose the [Log in] option
- On the next screen you`ll need to enter the link to your NextCloud dashboard, for example: https://95.gsb22.seedit4.me/nextcloud/
- After clicking [next] your client should take a few seconds to connect and then present you with the next screen
- Click [Log in] and on the next screen enter the username and password you've made during the initial configuration, on the next screen click [Grant access]
- If everything went according to plan you can now choose what to sync and where to and after clicking [connect] your application will be synced with the server.
You can continue configuring the application to your liking, if you have any questions be sure to check out their support pages.