FAQ Category: Affiliate FAQ
Due to some changes in our Affiliate Program, we felt the need to make some simple guidelines :
1) Last cookie wins. What that means? If your client checks your site on Monday, and then checks another site on Wednesday(affiliate one) and follows that link, the Wednesday site gets the credit.
2) We carry different agreements with different Affiliates. That means, you can not use a discount code from One Affiliate and then use another affiliate URL to sign up to. Doing so, you will be credited to the affiliate with the promo code used(if there were 2 different affiliates!).
For example: Site A has promo code 5%ISSOSEXY that gives you 5% off on your first order. Site B has an offer that if you sign up from their link, you will get credited points in their site(no promo code). If you click sites' B link and you use sites' A promo code, you signed up under Site A and not Site B!
3) Before Claiming any reward from your Affiliates' site(points, invites), make sure you will keep your seedbox for at least one month! We are in direct comunication with all our affiliates and you will lose your perks and your account if you try to cheat them(for instance, get the seedbox for the invite and ask for a refund right away). Play fair! :)
Welcome to Seedit4.me!
Chances are, after you have tested our services and our awesome support, that you'll want to tell your friends about it!
Good news you! We are on boarding case-by-case affiliates, meaning you can earn some money for simply referring us
To proceed, open a Ticket to billing and tell us what you would like to do and in what way you are thinking to promote us. After reviewing your application, we will work out a deal for you perfectly tailored to your needs
All affiliates, no matter of size, are welcome!
Information that we will need from you(and please include in your ticket)
1) What is your website? Are you running a blog? Review site? Forum?
2) How many visitors does your site(s) have? Geo locations?
3) How do you plan to Promote us ie Site banner, Forum posts, Reviews ?
4) What kind of deal you looking for?
5) What is your preferred payment method for your commissions ?
Plus any more information about your requirements. The more you provide the better for everyone involved(and faster!)
Lets get in touch!